Last modified: March 5, 2018
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you are at least 13 years old. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have inadvertently collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please write us at PO Box 2148, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide
We may collect Personal Information and other information about you, such as demographic information (your age, gender, ZIP code or similar information), business information (including your job title, employer, and business contact information), and certain information about your interests and preferences. We will also collect payment information (typically, credit card account information) if you choose to purchase products or services through the Site. We may also collect information you provide by filling on forms on our Site (including when you report a problem with the Site), records and copies of your correspondence (including email address) if you contact us, your responses to surveys we might ask you to complete for research purposes, and your search queries on the Site. Any information combined with Personal Information will be treated as Personal Information.
Community Forums and User Content
Information Third Parties Provide About You
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we and our third-party service providers automatically or passively collect certain information regarding your use of our Site, your equipment, and your browsing patterns, including:
- Usage Information. Details of your visits to our Site, including but not limited to the URL or advertisement that referred you to our Site, any search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to our Site, the areas within our Site that you visited, and the time of day you visited our Site, traffic data, location data, logs, among other information.
- Device Identifiers. Information about your computer, mobile phone, or other device you used to access our Site, including information your internet connection, IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie information we collect automatically to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) which may be invisible to you. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, verifying system and server integrity, to count visitors to the Site, to monitor how users navigate the Site, and to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or that of a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
In addition, we may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information:
- To enable you to use our Site, and to provide related user service, including responding to your questions, complaints, or comments;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested or agreed to receive or that we otherwise believe will interest you, including information and special offers from us and our third-party business partners;
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and the company for which you work;
- To tailor content, recommendations and offers we display to you, both on the Site and elsewhere online;
- To improve our Site, products, and services, and for other internal business purposes;
- To process information you provide via our Site, including verifying that your email address is active and valid;
- To provide location-based services, such as search results and other personalized content;
- To fulfill transactions and process orders and payments;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- As provided for by law; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Share Information
We may share non-personally identifiable information, such as Usage Information and aggregated user statistics, with third parties in our discretion.
- Business Transfers & Transitions. We may share your information, with our subsidiaries and affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. In the event Data-Dynamix goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process, we may share your Personal Information To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Data-Dynamix’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Data-Dynamix about our Site users is among the assets transferred. By providing your Personal Information, you agree that we may transfer such information to the acquiring entity without your further consent.
- Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf. We may use third-party service providers to perform services on behalf of the Site, and we may provide these service providers with access to information so that they can carry out the services they are performing for you or for Data-Dynamix. Some of these service providers may collect information on the Site directly from you on our behalf; in such cases, these service providers are not permitted to use your Personal Information for their own use.
- Administrative and Legal Reasons. We may transfer and disclose information, including Personal Information, to third parties in order to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe that the law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce applicable policies including for billing and collection purposes; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of Data-Dynamix, our customers, users of the Site, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes fraud protection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by writing us at PO Box 2148, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301.
- Promotional Offers from Data-Dynamix. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Data-Dynamix to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by writing us at PO Box 2148, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301. . If we have sent you a promotional email, you may opt-out of receiving future promotional emails by following the instructions at the bottom of the emails. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Data-Dynamix as a result of a purchase of a product or service, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by writing us with your request at PO Box 2148, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Data-Dynamix adheres to the U.S. safe harbor policy privacy principals of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integration, access, and enforcement. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may write us at PO Box 2148, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301 to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or may have been copied or stored by other Site users.
Data-Dynamix takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information we collect and store about our users. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We also urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Please remember that the transmission and storage of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. We may store information that we collect through our Site indefinitely except as otherwise required by law.
Third Party Hosting
Data-Dynamix contracts with a third party to maintain and host the Site. Therefore, any information you submit, including Personal Information, will be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by this third-party host. The third party has agreed to implement technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your Personal Information from unauthorized access or improper use.
Links to Other Websites
Consent to Transfer
We operate the Site from the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By visiting the Site, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at PO Box 2148, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301.
PO Box 2148, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301