Location listen up to 5 points of interest: Listen to your location, listen to your competitors’ locations, and listen to locations that your core consumers frequently visit.
|Deliver advertising to competitors’ customers|
|Execute competitive blunting over own business|
|Target specific venues|
|Target specific events|
|Deliver your ads through Device ID Targeting|
What’s Needed to Get Started
- Your 1-6 locations per order
- Mobile Ads: 300x250 and 320x50 (2-6 ads per order)
- Daily Reporting via Platform
- Location Data and Media needed to deliver ads to the visitors of your targeted locations
What’s Not Included
- Art – you must design and provide your own advertising images
Reach More Customers Through Data Driven Targeting
Define multiple geographic zones to trigger display
advertising on devinces in those zones!
The Basic Rules For Geofencing Advertising
Read our popular blog post to learn how best to take advantage of modern geofencing advertising technology!