DATA-DYNAMIX, INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The services offered by Company include the Website and any other features, content, functionality or applications offered from time to time by Company in connection with the use of the Website (collectively, the “Company Services”). The Website is currently hosted in the U.S., however, Company reserves the right to change hosting locations at any time.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE COMPANY SERVICES. YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS.
This Terms and Conditions Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the Company Services. By using the Company Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Website) or you are a “Client” or a “Registered User” (which means that you have registered on the Website). The term “User” refers to a Visitor, Client, and a Registered User. You are only authorized to use the Company Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, and the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree, you should discontinue use of the Company Services immediately. If you wish to become a Registered User, communicate with other Users and make use of the Company Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. This Agreement includes Company’s policy for acceptable use of the Company Services and content posted on the Website, your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of the Company Services. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions applicable to the Company Services in which you choose to participate, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement. You may receive a copy of this Agreement by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org new email.
Company may modify this Agreement from time to time without notice or consent and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Company on the Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Company Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
As a Registered User you have the ability to create a profile to share information about yourself and your team on the Website (a “Profile”). Please choose carefully the information you post on the Website. Your Profile may not include the following items: any information, photographs or videos that contain harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Users (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Company assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Company Services by any person or User, please contact: email@example.com new email.
Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posted content (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Company Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
Your use of the Company Services is subject to the following specific terms:
- Eligibility. Use of and registration for the Company Services is void where prohibited. By using the Company Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) all information you post on the Company Services including your Profile is truthful and accurate; (c) you will maintain the accuracy of all such information; (d) you are 18 years of age or older; and (e) your use of the Company Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Profile may be deleted and your User registration may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Website and Company Services for any reason.
- Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Company Services or are a Registered User. You may terminate your registration at any time, for any reason. Company may terminate your User registration at any time, and for any reason, without warning. Even after User registration is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
- Fees. You acknowledge that Company reserves the right to charge fees for the use of the Company Services and to change its fees from time to time in its sole discretion and as governed by any agreement entered into with the Company. If Company terminates your User registration because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of such fees.
- Password. When you sign up to become a Registered User, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the User account or password of another Registered User at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Company immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- Non-commercial Use by Registered Users. The Company Services are for the personal and professional use of Registered Users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Company. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Company Services, including collecting User names and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Profiles without notice and may result in termination of User registration. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Company Services.
- Proprietary Rights in Content on Company..
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Company Services, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Company Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Company Services.
- The Company Services contain Content of Users, sponsors, affiliates, and other Company licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Company Services.
This website uses services and products protected by various U.S. Patents and patents pending.
- Content Posted. You are solely responsible for (a) the Content that you post on or through any of the Company Services, (b) any material or information that you transmit to other Users through the Website, and (c) for your interactions with other Users and the Website. Company does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Company prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Company. Company makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Users.
- Company may delete any Prohibited Content (as defined below). Company assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Company Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time Company chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Company Services, Company nonetheless assumes no responsibility for Prohibited Content, no obligation to modify or remove any Prohibited Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
- Content/Activity Prohibited. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Company Services (“Prohibited Content”). Company reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Company’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the Prohibited Content from the Company Services and terminating the User registration of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of Company:
- is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses other than in connection with the Company profile or the Company Services;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or “spamming” or anything similar that may exist now or in the future;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the Profile;
- posts advertisements or solicitations of business, or
- impersonates someone other than the author.
- Criminal or otherwise inappropriate, in Company’s sole discretion, activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Advertising to, or solicitation of, any User to buy or sell any products or services through the Company Services other than someone authorized by Company. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Users. It is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Company Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Users from such unauthorized advertising or solicitation, Company reserves the right to restrict access to certain Website functionalities in any 24-hour period to a number which Company deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Company Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Company, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Company $100 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the Company Services;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Company page by means of HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Company Services or the networks or services connected to the Company Services;
- attempting to impersonate another User or person;
- using the account, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your Profile;
- using any information obtained from the Company Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- displaying an advertisement on your Profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Company Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your Profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose not contemplated by the Website; or
- using the Company Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org new email with any questions regarding this Agreement.