Daily Mobile Device ID Data Feed
Data-Dynamix can provide a daily report of mobile device IDs that have intersected with up to thirty different geographic zones. Subscribe to this feed to receive up-to-the-date device data, enabling delivery of precise location-targeted display advertising with utmost recency.
Location listening feeds include the following data:
|Device ID||Mobile Ad ID (“MAID”) to use in targeted display|
|Latitude||Numeric geographic coordinate value|
|Longitude||Numeric geographic coordinate value|
|ID Type||Short code indicating nature of device|
|Date||Timestamp device was located|
|Place ID||Identifier to use to refer to a precise location|
|Name||Name of your geographic zone|
What’s needed to get started:
- Your 1-30 locations in preferred clusters
- Your desired recipient(s) of the daily feed
- License to use the Mobile Device IDs
- Location targeting zone setup with daily Mobile Device ID feed
- 30 days of historical data to get you started
What’s not included:
- Personal Identifying Information (PII) about the consumer
- Ads/Media – create your own custom social media audiences and/or place programmatic ads
What can be added for additional cost:
- Matched anonymized consumer Home Addresses
- Matched anonymized consumer IP Addresses
- Programmatic media and attribution services
- Venue Targeting
- Attribution Zones
- Custom Geo-Fencing
- Social & Programmatic Custom Audiences
- Competitive Blunting
Define up to 30 locations, and receive daily reports containing targetable mobile IDs of devices entering those locations!
What I Can I Do with Device IDs?
Mobile Device IDs enable advertisers to deliver in-app and in-browser display campaigns directly to those devices. With a daily list of devices entering specific locations, you can reach consumers who have physically visited places as recently as the day before!
Learn more about device ID targeting »